Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thank you for Supporting My Blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by Health Matters! I get lots of feedback from readers thanking me for sharing my experience weaning off steroids. I am glad that my blog has encouraged and helped good folks like you. 


The content on my blog does not replace a doctor's visit, but readers have told me they have benefited hugely from the things I shared - oftentimes even more than what they would have gained from (their limited) face-time with a physician. For those of you who have benefited from my blog, donations (any amount) are much appreciated! 


Quoting from one reader:  


"I, for one, have never gotten any useful advice in the doctor's office about weaning off prednisone.  I think the effort a writer puts into a useful piece of information is certainly worth the price of a copay to the doctor's office or the copay on a prescription."  Sandra M., New Mexico


I am a real person, though not an M.D.. I have suffered as a patient, so I can empathize with your suffering too. Beyond my personal experience on my journey to wellness, I may not be able to advise you on your specific medical condition. However I will always reply to your emails and sign off with a hug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Please do take a moment to leave a comment or ask a question!